Compare rates on car insurance.
The perfect blend of savings and coverage.
|Address||My Insurance Broker|
701 Grandview Street N, Unit 103B
Oshawa, ON L1K 0V4
|Toll-free||1 (855) 482-5001|
|Mon-Fri||9am - 5pm|
The Main function of an Independent Insurance Broker is to write new business, service new and existing customers, and provide first line underwriting/risk management services at an intermediate level for both My Insurance Broker Corp. and its insurer partners.
Independent Broker duties and responsibilities
Administrating New Business - Personal/Commercial Lines:
- Providing fast, accurate, hassle free, and no cost or obligation new business quotes to existing and potential new clients.
- Requesting, reviewing, and analyzing driver claims history reports (AutoPlus) and driver history reports (Motor Vehicle Report) to ensure the risk is accurately rated, placed with the correct market, and meets both the companies and insurer's appetite per the Policies and Procedures Guidelines.
- Disclosing all material details regarding a risk and not withholding information from the company or its respective insurers.
- Submitting fully completed and signed applications for insurance with all supporting documentation, signed waivers or endorsement forms, and premiums or payment plan information.
- Advising the company of any new exposures to a risk, material changes, claims made, or potential E&O losses at the earliest known moment.
- The broker must be able to analyze, review, decipher, and rate for all appropriate losses per the AutoPlus and MVR reports provided.
- Ensure all claims and convictions are disclosed on the application of insurance per the AutoPlus and MVR reports.
- No exceptions or concessions must be extended unless discussed and approved by My Insurance Broker Corp. internal underwriter.
- The independent producer commits to write a minimum premium of $20,000 in GWP each month.
- Expected to maintain a minimum retention per carrier of 80%
- Expected to maintain a loss ratio of no higher than 65%
- Ensuring that we maintain a good relationship with all past, present or potential clients.
- Listening to concerns associated with current process and advising management of potential change and development
- Keep a healthy rapport with all staff, associate brokers, and carrier partner admin/adjusters.
- Report/communicate any concerns to the local My Insurance Broker Corp. branch manager.
*This is a commission based position
- RIBO licensed: 1 year
Required license or certification:
To apply for Independent Broker - Oshawa Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org