Compare rates on car insurance.
The perfect blend of savings and coverage.
RBC Insurance Broker
Proud partners since 2008
About RBC Insurance
RBC was founded in Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1864, 152 years ago, as a banking institution. Since then, the company has evolved into many financial services sectors, including insurance. RBC Insurance provides life, health, home, auto, travel, wealth and reinsurance products, services, and solutions. RBC also provides creditor and business insurance services to individuals, businesses and group clients.
RBC Insurance is the name for the insurance division of the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), which is one of North America’s most important, diversified financial services companies. As one of the largest, most successful Canadian bank-owned insurance organizations, RBC Insurance employs approximately 2,500 people who proudly serve over four million clients globally.
In Canada, RBC Insurance solutions are provided via a wide variety of distribution channels: physical locations, independent brokers like My Insurance Broker (MIB), and other essential partners. RBC Insurance makes it simple to purchase up to $500,000 of life insurance, one of the only insurance providers in Canada to do so.
Royal Bank continues to grow its insurance wealth management services, which include an abundance of different coverages, savings and investment plans for retirement, real estate, loans etc. RBC’s insurance solutions are distributed by RBC Insurance Agency Ltd. and underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.
RBC supports a strong code of ethics, diversity, newcomers to Canada, and local communities, all of which is intrinsic of RBC’s commitment to bettering lives of clients and the community-at-large. RBC also supports its causes through voluntary codes and public commitments which include:
- Commitment to Provide Information on Mortgage Security
- Commitment on Powers of Attorney (POA) and Joint Deposit Accounts
- Code of Conduct for Federally Regulated Financial Institutions - Mortgage Prepayment Information
- Canadian Code of Practice for Consumer Debit Card Services
- Canadian Banking Association CBA Code of Conduct for Authorized Insurance Activities
- Pledge to Small Business
- Principles of Consumer Protection for Electronic Commerce: A Canadian Framework
- Guidelines for Transfers of Registered Plans
- The Memorandum of Understanding – No Cost Low Cost Bank Accounts
- Visa Zero Liability Policy
- Visa E-Promise
- MasterCard Zero Liability
- Online Payments
- Plain Language Mortgage Documents
- Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada
- What you need to know about coercive tied selling
Additional corporate social responsibility initiatives include:
- RBC Blue Water Project
- RBC Kids Pledge
- Financial Literacy
- Footprint Reduction
- Corporate Responsibility Reporting
- RBC Generator
- Travel Insurance Quotes
Get the best travel insurance rates from the leading insurance providers in Ontario. Compare travel insurance rates and save!
October 4, 2017
- Ontario Car Insurance
Get Car Insurance Quotes in minutes. Save time & money by comparing Auto Insurance Quotes from Ontario's top insurance companies. Get Proof of Insurance same day.
November 9, 2017
- Ontario Car Insurance for Uber Drivers
Uber Car Insurance for Ontario & Toronto Uber drivers. As of July 2016, Uber Insurance is now available at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Quote Uber Insurance online now!
August 29, 2016
- Guide To Lower Car Insurance Rates Ontario
Get the lowest car insurance quotes in minutes. Save time & money by comparing car insurance rates from Ontario's top insurance companies. Get proof of insurance same day.
March 14, 2017