RBC Insurance Broker
Proud partners since 2008
About RBC Insurance
RBC was founded in Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1864, 152 years ago, as a banking institution. Since then, the company has evolved into many financial services sectors, including insurance. RBC Insurance provides life, health, home, auto, travel, wealth and reinsurance products, services, and solutions. RBC also provides creditor and business insurance services to individuals, businesses and group clients.
RBC Insurance, or Royal Bank of Canada Insurance, is one of North America’s most important, diversified financial services companies. As one of the largest, most successful Canadian bank-owned insurance organizations, RBC Insurance employs approximately 2,500 people who proudly serve over four million clients globally.
About RBC Insurance
In Canada, RBC Insurance solutions are provided via a wide variety of distribution channels: physical locations, independent brokers like My Insurance Broker (MIB), and other essential partners. RBC Insurance makes it simple to purchase up to $500,000 of life insurance, one of the only insurance providers in Canada to do so.
RBC Insurance brokers make it simple to purchase up to $500,000 of life insurance, one of the only insurance providers in Canada to do so.
Royal Bank continues to grow its insurance wealth management services, which include an abundance of different coverages, savings and investment plans for retirement, real estate, loans etc. RBC’s insurance solutions are distributed by RBC Insurance Agency Ltd. and underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.
An RBC Insurance broker can connect you to a custom-tailored insurance policy suited directly to your needs at a price you can afford. RBC Insurance brokers like My Insurance Broker help to make your insurance policy search seamless and streamlined.
RBC Car Insurance Reviews
RBC Insurance and RBC Insurance brokers are trusted by thousands of Canadians nationwide, especially in the realm of car insurance. Car insurance in Canada is mandatory in order to get behind the wheel, and customers have consistently ranked RBC Insurance as one of the most reliable car insurance brokers.
Before deciding to work with an RBC Insurance broker, be sure to do a bit of independent research into RBC car insurance reviews so you have an idea of what you’re getting into!
RBC Insurance Services & Social Responsibilities
RBC supports a strong code of ethics, diversity, newcomers to Canada, and local communities, all of which is intrinsic of RBC’s commitment to bettering lives of clients and the community-at-large. RBC also supports its causes through voluntary codes and public commitments which include:
- Commitment to Provide Information on Mortgage Security
- Commitment on Powers of Attorney (POA) and Joint Deposit Accounts
- Code of Conduct for Federally Regulated Financial Institutions - Mortgage Prepayment Information
- Canadian Code of Practice for Consumer Debit Card Services
- Canadian Banking Association CBA Code of Conduct for Authorized Insurance Activities
- Pledge to Small Business
- Principles of Consumer Protection for Electronic Commerce: A Canadian Framework
- Guidelines for Transfers of Registered Plans
- The Memorandum of Understanding – No Cost Low Cost Bank Accounts
- Visa Zero Liability Policy
- Visa E-Promise
- MasterCard Zero Liability
- Online Payments
- Plain Language Mortgage Documents
- Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada
- What you need to know about coercive tied selling
Additional corporate social responsibility initiatives include:
- RBC Blue Water Project
- RBC Kids Pledge
- Financial Literacy
- Footprint Reduction
- Corporate Responsibility Reporting
- RBC Generator
Overall if you choose to work with an RBC Insurance broker, you’re sure to have a pleasant insurance search. Reach out to My Insurance Broker today to get insured now!