BMO Insurance Broker
About BMO Insurance
BMO Insurance is a member of the BMO Financial Group, one of the most successful banks in Canada. BMO was founded on June 23, 1817 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada by John Richardson and eight other merchants. BMO officially commenced operations on November 3, 1817, thus making it Canada’s largest financial institution. Aside from the company’s banking services, today, BMO has proliferated heavily into investments and wealth management and insurance solutions.
BMO is lauded for its financial stability during unprecedented world events like WWI, The Great Depression, WWII, and the 2008 Financial Crisis, having not missed a single dividend payment to its shareholders since 1829. As of 2013, BMO holds the number 131 spot on the Forbes Global 2000 list of the top 2000 public companies worldwide based on merits of sales, profit, assets, and market value. The company has more than 900 bank branches nationwide, serving over seven million customers, as well as considerable operations in the United States.
BMO strives for equality and inclusivity. The company is proud to announce that:
- 40% of its senior leadership roles are held by women
- More than 1/3 of its board roles are held by women
- More than 26% of its senior roles are held by Minorities or Persons of Colour
- BMO is leading the way among the other big banks in Canada in term of women in senior leadership roles and the number of women and women being promoted as ranked by Saratoga
- Bloomberg recognized BMO as one of the top ranked Financial Institutions for gender equality
- BMO was recognized as one of the best places to work for LGBT Employees by The Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- BMO is recognized as one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
- Our employees rated BMO’s commitment to inclusion in the highest category as a leading company.
BMO prides itself on delivering excellence in customer experience by providing quality service, trust, support, and resources while evaluating the needs of its customers while keeping them happy and informed. BMO is strongly committed to future growth, innovation, embracing diversity and inclusiveness, and improving overall performance.